OK, enough's enough, Mechphisto. You admit you haven't read thoroughly
ANY of the texts you cite, nor even done much research on the topic.
You haven't read any of the critiques.
So stop wasting our time promoting the bastard spawn of sociobiology
and wasting the time of those of us who HAVE read deeply on this topic
(a group in which I include myself) and do your fucking reading.
Then if you still believe in this quackery come back to us citing
chapter and verse.
Otherwise, let's move on to something more productive.