----- Original Message -----
From: "stansfield smith" <stansfieldsm...@yahoo.com>
To: <sartes...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2010 11:05 AM

In any case, I am rather surprised that on a Marxism email list, a number of
people on it can't make up their minds about who to condemn when there is an
attempted US coup in a Third World country. It sounds like a little
miniature version of the German Social Democrat Party when World War One
broke out: do we support the international working class or do we support
imperialism? Well, it's a tough decision, maybe we should just abstain on
the war credit vote and see what happens.

http://lists.econ.utah.edu/mailman/options/marxism/sartesian%40earthlink.net