I take it you meant deflation is bad and increases unemployment.
Actually, falling prices alone do not hinder production unless demand
falls off.

On the second point, sure, folks such as Bernanke are only seen as
incompetent if one assumes they are actually under orders to initiate
policies benefitting the american people as a whole and not just its
ruling class. On the other hand, it did point out the incestuous
relationship between the Fed and goldman sachs, which is a start.
Have to admit though, it was pretty funny.

G.