On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 8:22 PM, S. Artesian <sartes...@earthlink.net>wrote:

> This whole drama has been turned into another spectacular presentation of
> sound and fury signifying less than nothing.
>

> Interesting observation.  I forced myself to listen to Glen Beck's take on
Assange and he said the funniest thing.  On the one hand he said there was
nothing new and that almost everything Wikileaks revealed he (Beck) had
already disclosed while at the same time suggesting he (Assange not Beck) be
tried for treason, seemingly untroubled by Assange's Australian citizenship
or the irony of it all.

And you are right.  It's become a media circus with the focus on rape
charges and Interpol involvement sidelining the content.  BTW, is it
customary for Interpol to make an announcement to the world ahead of
actually making an arrest?