"Three thousand people rallied to protest the invasion and massacre in
Gaza two years ago," Nader said. "It was held four blocks from The
Washington Post. It did not get a single paragraph. People should
march over to the Post and say ‘Fuck you! What are you doing here? You
cover every little blip by the right-wing and you don't cover us?'