Aims and programmes of DAFODWAM[Democratic Action Forum Of
Dalits,Women And Minorities] are emobodied in its name itself. here
Dalits mean scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and other backward
communities. DAFODWAM is not frontal organisation of any Political
Party, but it is very much aware of social and political incedents of
the india which is defacto upper caste hindu state .Financially it is
dependent on co-thinkers, not on Government[s][ central or state] or
west based funding organisations[ usually known as funded NGO]. For
more information contact ananta acharya- 30-2 N P RD. KOLKATA 55
INDIA.PHONE- [0]
9331858854...anantaacharya1...@gmail.com...dafod...@gmail.com Jun 3
delete ananta

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_XVhPHwtm5oY/SzSvknB7RJI/AAAAAAAAAF0/e9iPb6YrSDI/s400/cLASS%20cASTE%20rELATIONS%20copy.jpg
CLASS CASTE RELATIONS-MARXIST APPROACH,first english publication of
DAFODWAM[DEMOCRATIC ACTION FORUM OF DALITS, WOMEN AND MINORITIES] is
just published..available at world view[jadabpur university campus],
book mark, new horizon book trust, Pati ram, manisha, manab mon. book
stalls near rashbehari crossing and bbd bag telephone bhaban... For
more call [0]9331858854... dafod...@gmail.com.... DAFODWAM-30-2 NP RD
..KOLKATA-55

DAFODWAM thinks that India is a de facto upper caste Hindu state and
Brahmanism derived from Manu Sanghita is still the guiding philosophy
of Indian rulling classes. Untill the abolition of caste system and
discrimination based on gender and religious community there is no
chance of victory of class struggle, in whatever form. And this book
will help those people who are trying to build up a real democratic
India free from caste discrimination and caste division