-----Original Message-----
From: Izolasyona Karsi mUCADELE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: REUTERS ankara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; REUTERS ISTANBUL
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; REUTERS LONDON
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; evening standard
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; SUN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Survivors
International <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; DAILY TELEGRAPH
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; TIMES <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; TONY
ABDO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Victims of Torture <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; VATAN
Yasadigimiz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; TAYAD (English)
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; EAST LONDON ADVERTISER
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; AFAPP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; amnesty
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; ANGEHOERIGEN-INFO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; ARM
THE SPIRIT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; BELGIUM DHKC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
ISLINGTON GAZETTE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; GLASGOW HERALD
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; HESTER <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Human Rights Watch
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; IKM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; HARINGEY
INDEPENDENT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; INDEPENDENT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Inquest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; KOMINFORM
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; L-I
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Medical Foundation
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; METRO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; MLL
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Gruppe Mucadele
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Prison Watch Vienna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 13 April, 2001 11:31 AM
Subject: [MLL]OCCUPATION OF St PAUL'S CATHEDRAL