-----Original Message-----
From: James Brian
Date: 14 April, 2001 6:47 PM

>Javad,
>
>I agree that Isreali zionism is a form of fascism, but
>I'm a little troubled by your references to
>"international zionism." By that do you mean the
>international community of supporters of Israeli
>zionism, or a broader Jewish conspiracy to dominate
>the world kind of zionism as is promoted by
>neo-fascists? I assume you mean the former, but your
>language is ambiguous.
>
>As I see it, there are two major concepts of zionism,
>or alleged zionism. 1) the type we are seeing in
>Isreal, based on the heretical sect of Judaism which
>decided to claim a father land in defiance of Talmudic
>laws forbidding it - the form of zionism that has been
>politicised and sanctified in the Western World as a
>progressive human rights cause since WWII and the
>Holocaust. 2) The fascist and neo-fascist paranoiac
>conspiracy fantasy that there is, and has been for
>centuries, an international Jewish conspiracy to take
>over the world through politics and finance - an
>underground cabal working in tandem with the UN,
>Washington and the Kremlin to bring about the New
>World Order, or some such variation of nonsense.
>
>The problem that you complain about, and I agree with
>you, is that if you criticise #1, you get accused of
>being sympathetic to #2. This is partly so because the
>fascist types deliberately mix 1 and 2 together in
>order to make 2 appear more real. Therefore I think it
>is important for anti-fascists to keep in mind a clear
>distinction between the two, in order to prevent this
>confusion from ocurring.
>
>That said, there is something in Milan's statement you
>didn't pick up on but which I find problematic. Quote:
>
>"Just a week a go, President of our Party (Vladimir
>Dapcevic, 84) told us on CC a lot of things about
>Zionist Mafia connected with Yeltsin. Their intention
>was to destroy completely Russia."
>
>What we are being told here is that the disastrous
>situation in Russia today was intentionally brought
>about by a Jewish conspiracy linked to Yeltsin. This
>puts us clearly in the category of #2 above - the
>conspiracy of the international Jew to destroy nation
>states through secret political alliances, and take
>them over financially. I don't need to remind you that
>in the 1920s the national reactionaries in Germany
>placed much of the blame for the troubles of Weimar on
>a similar Jewish conspiracy. And I hear antisemitism
>has been on the rise in Russia since the Soviet break
>up. So what are we to make of this claim about
>zionists destroying Russia?

I must point out that this statement of Vladimir Dapcevic wasn't fully in
the sense of category #2 (as you call it) nor in the sense of category #1.
Dapcevic stressed that question not as a question of Jews taking on national
states financially, but that they wished, with the help of imperialists, to
destroy Russia. It is needles to say that Russia wasn't completely destroyed
along with SSSR, and all that actions of Jews we must look as actions of
capitalism himself. You must admit that there exist category #3 which
represents Jewish capital, and that capital is very powerful. Never mind if
it is Jewish, American, or Serbian.
Milan