--- Partija rada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear Comrade Brian!
>
> Sorry, but then I missed the point which did you
> raised. I was thinking on
> powers which destroyed SSSR, and economically
> destroyed Russia.
>
> You have a right. What is the International Zionism
> in fact?
>
> Milan

That is precisely the question: What is "international
zionism?"

Sounds like your party leader got his information on
zionists destroying Russia from the Russian Communist
Party, CPRF, a few years ago. Here's an article from a
communist publication that exposes the antisemitism
posing behind anti-zionism in this particular case.

[snip]

Lest anyone think that Zyuganov spoke this way out of
haste, two months later he was continuing this
chauvinist litany. After going through the obligatory
rhetoric against "ill-considered statements about
Jews," Zyuganov announced the fantastic discovery that

"the Zionization of Russian state power has been one
of the reasons behind the current catastrophic state
of the
country, its mass impoverishment, and the extinction
of its population." (Zyuganov's statement of December
    24, 1998 entitled "On the National Pride of
Patriots.") He argued that its people "rightly ask how
it can be that key positions in a number of economic
sectors were seized predominantly by representatives
of one ethnic
group in the course of privatization."

For Zyuganov, the problem is the wrong ethnic group
allegedly rules, not that capitalist exploitation is
being carried out by a handful of exploiters from
different backgrounds. So much for his claims to
distinguish between Zionism and people of Jewish
ancestry. Only a lackey of capital could single out
"zionism" as the main feature of the Russian ruling
class and the explanation for the suffering in Russia.

Full article at:

http://www.flash.net/~comvoice/20cRussia.html

Brian