The possibilities for doing something with the existing Green party may
vary with the nature of the local and state organization, but any national
strategy for reorganization is going to require national action on some
very basic measures.

I would not favor any blanket exclusion of anyone voting or campaigning for
Democratic candidates be excluded, but those who do so in preference to
Green candidates should be disqualified from holding leadership positions
within the Green Party, speak on its behalf, or be nominated to run for
office as Greens.

These are as basic to having a real party than would be the swallow reflex
for any viable organism.  Until we decide that what we're building
shouldn't be led by people who don't want it built, we are wasting our time
. . . at least in this state and, I suspect, most of the other fly-over
states.

Solidarity,
Mark L.

View/Reply Online (#3383): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/3383
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io