Without positive lies, relying on lies of omission, out of my fear, I have been
able to be friends with my well-armed MAGA neighbors. There, I caught a trend
in fox hate propaganda. Various stories pushed the idea that all members of
some group x are all the same.

To swallow that fox viewers must refuse to see that variety is unavoidable.
Saying that "all" of them are very bad is an important tool for spreading hate.
For example, seeing any diversity among democrats would confuse the issue and
make them seem human. Teaching many people to hate the wrong things is not
hard. Are people fools because they were fooled?

For minutes, at the bottom of the fox screen it said, "THE MEDIA WANTS HIM IN
JAIL." I mentioned that fox is media, and they don't want him in jail.  Like
nothing was said, my neighbor changed the subject.

Facts, are like a king. Long live the facts after they die and are replaced.
Political organizing  can not rely on facts or logic anymore than cats can be
herded. My neighbors accept that money rules, and believe Biden is very very
rich, like the real money-hungry dictator in charge, Obama.  (how can I
calculate 6%") How can we blame my neighbors, when they don't know no betta?

Pogo said, "We Have Met the Enemy and He Is Us." Ignoring that comic truth, the
popular view is that "we" are not to blame.  Whatever Pogo claimed it is them,
not us.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pogo_(comic_strip)#cite_note-394

Barry

View/Reply Online (#30031): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/30031
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: marxmail+ow...@groups.io