There have been almost no public events organized by socialists or labor on
Trump's plans to steal the upcoming election. I know that previous Marxmail
public forums have not had a huge audience, but I think Marxmail should do
what it can and organize a forum on this serious threat. My suggestion: Try
to get a speaker from DSA and also a union official. As one of the few
socialists who has been writing about and following this danger for months
now, I would of course like to be one of the speakers also. I would suggest
three or a maximum four speakers so that there is time for audience
participation.

That is my suggestion.

John Reimann


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#43320): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/43320
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/121139169/21656
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://groups.io/g/marxmail/leave/13617172/21656/1316126222/xyzzy 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Reply via email to