I think Ella Teevan would be a good suggestion for a speaker. I see she's a
member of the Bread and Roses caucus. They claim to be a Marxist caucus,
but when they ran East Bay DSA they were totally in step with the local
union leadership. In other words, it sounds to me like Teevan would
represent a wide swath of the membership of DSA.

I also agree as far as getting a speaker from the postal workers union.
Another possibility would be somebody from the nurses union - either
California Nurses Association (CNA) or the NNU.

As I said, I've been studying and writing about this issue for many months
and would speak from a Marxist, which is to say a revolutionary working
class socialist position. Among other things, I would point out how both
DSA and the unions can and should reverse their failure up until now and
actually act before it is too late.

I would be happy to also help promote such a forum and I look forward to
hearing from the administrators of this list as to their thoughts.

John Reimann


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Groups.io Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#43329): https://groups.io/g/marxmail/message/43329
Mute This Topic: https://groups.io/mt/121139169/21656
-=-=-
POSTING RULES & NOTES
#1 YOU MUST clip all extraneous text when replying to a message.
#2 This mail-list, like most, is publicly & permanently archived.
#3 Subscribe and post under an alias if #2 is a concern.
#4 Do not exceed five posts a day.
-=-=-
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://groups.io/g/marxmail/leave/13617172/21656/1316126222/xyzzy 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Reply via email to