Matt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Any issues with ipmasq and dcc send not working in irc? I can accept
> dcc's just fine, but when i try to send one, the other person never
> gets it.
How many times is this question going to get posted to the list before
someone answers it? I don't use IRC, so I know nothing of the DCC
protocol, but I imagine it's quite similar to FTP.
Does anyone know that this CAN or CANNOT work? An answer of the type
"Yes, this can work, you have to do this...." or an answer of "NO, this
is impossible, because of (blah blah blah)" would be nice, if we could
point people to it.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox) || "Nothing takes the taste out of peanut
sometimes known as David DeSimone || butter quite like unrequited love."
http://www.dallas.net/~fox/ || -- Charlie Brown
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]