People,

Thanks Hal for the ipportfw solution.  Like you, I find only being able
to forward to one computer in the private network too restrictive.

I have my heart set on using a IP Masq firewall (as opposed to using a
proxy), and am determined to find a solution for multiple computers on
the private side of the firewall.  I am sure one exists, even if it
means cutting new code - Real Player works without a problem - and
that's streaming audio and video too.

I'd be willing to give people a hand to get this to work.  I can design
and write software apps, and have an understanding of protocol and OS
operation.

Anybody want to get in on this?  - Let's crack this nut.  Perhaps the
experts and maintainers of the IP masq code can give some pointers to
get us going quicker.

Regards

Jonathan

The Perceived Value Law:  A thing has little value until someone else
wants it.



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to