David,

H.323 - Is it a Mazda??? :-)   Where can I find out more?

QT Proxy.  What's it called and where can I find it?

Jonathan

"David A. Ranch" wrote:

> >Anybody want to get in on this?  - Let's crack this nut.  Perhaps the
> >experts and maintainers of the IP masq code can give some pointers to
> >get us going quicker.
>
> I beleive Apple has a proxy available already.  Have you tried it?
> Regardless, having a native IP Masq module would be better for QT4
> but if you are going to go through all that work, I would MUCH rather
> see you work on a H.323 module.
>
> As it stands, it sounds like IP Masq is one of the -LAST- NAT solutions
> that doesn't have a good solution for the H.323 protocol.
>
> --David
> .----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
> |  David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware         [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
> !----                                                                    ----!
> `----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tiffany.indyramp.com/mailman/listinfo/masq
Admin requests can be handled by web (above) or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to