/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



On Tue, 22 Jun 1999, Fuzzy Fox wrote:

> 
> Perhaps the problem here is that diald is forwarding the packets from
> the sl0 interface to the ppp0 interface.  And since diald doesn't know
> squat about masquerade, the packets are all wrong.


I think this is the case - I believe I have to disable the 'masquerading'
on the diald interface and that should fix it.

Thanks,


--

============ Geek Technology at its best: http://nuked.org ===============
``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Rod Moffitt  ICQ# 6696644    Linux: multi-platform, multi-tasking,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                multi-user, fast & free! http://www.linux.org
PGP RSA KeyID 570A0731       Protect your privacy!     http://www.pgpi.com
http://rodmoffitt.org        Net, s/w & h/w consulting: http://vissitt.com
..........................................................................
========= Where loved ones are remembered: http://memoriam.org ===========

         Last yeer I kudn't spel Engineer.  Now I are won.




















_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to