/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



Go to ftp.cdrom.com or  sunsite.unc.edu, download the latest stable kernel
and install ipchains. The 2.2.x kernel carries features that work with
ipchains. That's why you have to either patch your current kernel or install
a kernel from scratch. I usually replace my kernels altogether because I
hate patches. It sounds like "Mike's So Soft". 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Taro Fukunaga [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 1999 1:18 AM
> To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:      [Masq]  ipchains on 2.0.37
> 
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting!
> */
> 
> 
> 
> I put this question before, but I didn't get a reply, so I'm asking
> again.
> 
> Has anybody gotten ipchains to run on kernel 2.0.37? How do I do this?
> The website for ipchains says to use a kernel patch, but where is this
> patch? I am running Linux on a Mac.
> 
> Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
> 
> Taro Fukunaga
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> 
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to