/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



I don't know much about MACs and I tried to stay away from them since I find
them cumbersome. Anyway, those sites contain patches as well but I cannot
really tell you if they have anything for MACs. Give it a shot!
It may be: ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/linuxppc
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Taro Fukunaga [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 1999 6:17 PM
> To:   Audie Pierre
> Cc:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject:      Re: [Masq]  ipchains on 2.0.37
> 
> Audie Pierre wrote:
> 
> > Go to ftp.cdrom.com or  sunsite.unc.edu, download the latest stable
> kernel
> > and install ipchains. The 2.2.x kernel carries features that work with
> > ipchains. That's why you have to either patch your current kernel or
> install
> > a kernel from scratch. I usually replace my kernels altogether because I
> > hate patches. It sounds like "Mike's So Soft".
> >
> 
> I would if I could, but I am running Linux on a Mac. It is really a server
> running on top of a microkernel. The 2.2.x kernel has not been ported yet
> to
> run on top of the microkernel. So I really do need the patch.
> 
> Where can I find it on cdrom.com?
> 
> Taro Fukunaga
> 
> 


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to