/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */



I had my  ip masquerade box working well. I didn't place the ipfwadm
commands in a script. instead I just entered them at the command line.
When the power went out my machine came back on and the masquerade no
longer worked. when I went to put in the ipfwadm command, it said
command not found. I suspected my kernal was corrupt, so I did a
complete install of redhat but still, no command found. my Linux Version

is 2.0.36 with Linux Mandrake release 5.3. What did I do wrong? My
IPV4=true and everything else use to work. what would make the ipfwadm
command not found come up?
Thank for any info you can provide.
jan koontz



_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/

Reply via email to