/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Sorry for the somewhat off-topic post guys, but is somewhat related to masq.

I've been asked to set up a proxy server for web access, but for the life
of me, I am clueless.

I did a quick search and choose Squid, but I really don4t know how to set
it up.  Should I install it in a masq'd machine or what? should it be
multihomed with one nic on the Internet and another in our LAN?  The docs &
FAQ's don't cover that basic stuff!!

Any help will be much appreciated

                        Arturo

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to