/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


On Mon, Nov 08, 1999 at 07:29:16PM -0600, Arturo - Lists wrote:
-> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
-> 
-> 
-> Sorry for the somewhat off-topic post guys, but is somewhat related to masq.
-> 
-> I've been asked to set up a proxy server for web access, but for the life
-> of me, I am clueless.

You should also be able to set up Apache as a proxy (poxy??) server. I
can't comment on the relative merits of the two.


-> 
-> I did a quick search and choose Squid, but I really don4t know how to set
-> it up.  Should I install it in a masq'd machine or what? should it be
-> multihomed with one nic on the Internet and another in our LAN?  The docs &
-> FAQ's don't cover that basic stuff!!
-> 
-> Any help will be much appreciated

-- 

                -- C^2

No windows were crashed in the making of this email.

Looking for fine software and/or web pages?
http://w3.trib.com/~ccurley

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to