/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I'm trying to port forward from one interface to another and
I just can't make it work.  On machine acid I want to forward
a port from the network interface to the loopback interface.

I've tried this:
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L acid 8888 -R localhost telnet

ipmasqadm portfw -l shows the rule added

for some reason, however, when I "telnet acid 8888" the
forwarding doesn't work - I don't get a connection to the telnet
service on acid.

My simple mind just doesn't get it - can someone enlighten me?


_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to