/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


As the subject states, I have a few questions, I hope someone here can
answer.

The reason for this, is that I have an examn tomorrow, in Linux, with IP
Masquerading as my selection of speciality (don't know what it's called, but I
hope you get the idea).

How many users is it possible to get through a IP Masq. machine. I mean, can
there be 10, 20, 100 howmany, users using the IP Masq. machine to get out on
the internet? I guess it depends on how fast the computer is, so some examples
would be great.

Isn't IP Masq somewhat like a Firewall? As far as I can se, they both do the
same, as standard, and you can then set up the Firewall, so it can do more. Am
I right about this?

That's it, hope you guys answer quick.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to