/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I'm running Trinity Strong ipfwadm rules on my Linux gateway. Just
discovered that I can't upload files, either through FTP or mail
attachments. Downloading either works fine though.

I've been using these rules a while and don't remember this problem before.

Here is an excerpt of some errors in the messages logfile:

Jan 23 17:13:00 barbara pppd[642]: Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol
0x4f
Jan 23 17:13:01 barbara pppd[642]: Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol
0x5f
Jan 23 17:13:02 barbara pppd[642]: Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol
0x5f
Jan 23 17:13:17 barbara pppd[642]: Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol
0x37
Jan 23 17:13:26 barbara pppd[642]: Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol
0x45

Any ideas?


-- 
Randy Perry
Mac Consultant

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to