/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Jake Colman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I don't think I understand the question.  Outgoing to the dialpad host
> is implicitly allowed since my MASQed connections are allowed to
> output over the ppp0 link.  The problem is that the replies are not
> being properly forwarded to the intended PC.  This is why, although I
> can hear the person making the call, they cannot hear me talking back
> to.

    http://www.dialpad.com/support/faq.html

Click "I have a private network, how can I use Dialpad?"

-- 
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Fuzzy Fox)     || "Good judgment comes from experience.
sometimes known as David DeSimone  ||  Experience comes from bad judgment."
  http://www.dallas.net/~fox/      ||                 -- Life Lessons

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to