/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
I operate an ISP, and am looking at setting up a wireless system to allow
customers to get better-than-modem bandwidth. I'm planning on putting the
wireless system behind a MASQ server. My question is this. Let's say I
have a customer who is connected via wireless, and therefore is behind the
MASQ server with a MASQed IP address. What if that customer puts up
say a wingate proxy or another MASQ server in order to connect an entire
network rather than just one machine. Would this work if you were already
behind another MASQ server?
In other words, could you do this?
Customer network -> MASQ or NAT server -> MASQ server -> External Network
Thanks!
Craig
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.