/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


You need to use a utility called ipmasqadm.  Then use these commands.

ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $externalIP 6667 -R $internalIP 6667
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $externalIP 6667 -R $internalIP 6667
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $externalIP 2300 2400 -R $inernalIP
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $externalIP 2300 2400 -R $inernalIP
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P tcp -L $externalIP 28800 29000 -R $inernalIP
ipmasqadm portfw -a -P udp -L $externalIP 28800 29000 -R $inernalIP


Hope this helps

Dan

Brian Hand wrote:

> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
>
> TWIMC,
>
> I am trying to get some games working behind my MASQ FW and it requires
> the following ports to be let through.
>
> 6667
> 2300-2400
> 28800-29000
>
> I believe both UDP and TCP need to be passed through.  I am not the
> worlds great networking guru.  But I implemented ipchains as discussed
> in the (older?) HOWTO and I am working fine.  I just need to understand
> how to allow the passing thru of these ports.
>
> Thanks
> Brian
>
> _______________________________________________
> Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
>UNSUBSCRIBING!
> or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
> You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
> Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

--
Daniell Freed
Computer Services
Dewitt, Ross, & Stevens

He who fights with monsters might take care
lest he thereby become a monster.
And if you gaze for long into an abyss,
the abyss gazes also into you.

Beyond Good and Evil
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzche

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to