/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
>I believe both UDP and TCP need to be passed through. I am not the
>worlds great networking guru. But I implemented ipchains as discussed
>in the (older?) HOWTO and I am working fine. I just need to understand
>how to allow the passing thru of these ports.
>
>Thanks
>Brian
>
>_______________________________________________
>Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS
INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING!
>or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
>You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
>Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
Brian,
I'll be nice about this but this list is being abused.
Please re-read the last little paragraph above that is included on
EVERY email on this list.
"Please read the HOWTO and search the archives..."
The HOWTO goes into extreame detail about this and references
itself in the HOWTO, the FAQ, etc. Ok? So, please see:
http://members.home.net/ipmasq/ipmasq-HOWTO-1.81-6.html#ss6.8
--David
.----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| David A. Ranch - Linux/Networking/PC hardware [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
!---- ----!
`----- For more detailed info, see http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~dranch -----'
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.