/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


On 11 Feb 2000, Martin A. Marques wrote:
 
> Thats right! matematica.edu is not registered. It's my internal net. The
> question is, why does it look for web.matematica.edu, if I wrote
> math.unl.edu.ar? (don't try know because I went back to fix it -

I would look at the web server configuration.  Do you have web.matematica.edu
set in its configuration as its host name?  It could be that the server is
configured to re-write the host name if it is different from the one
configured.  In any case the server will give you its own host name if you,
for example, request a directory name without the trailing slash.

-- Michael Best

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to