/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


Hi Mike;
I just got Mandrake 7.0 up this week. I didn't recompile the kernel. The 
options I used on DrakeX (the install program) were [Custom 
Installation]-to select the packages, and [Install As Server].   Then, all 
I did was to do was configure the network,  added the necessary modules & 
rules in the /etc/rc.d/rc.firewall, enable IP forwarding, and it was 
running.

-Brian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]


-----Original Message-----
From:   Morrell, Mike [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 01, 2000 8:20 AM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        [Masq]  ip_masq_icq-0.55 will not compile under with 7.0

/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I have been trying to get the ip_masq_icq-0.55 module to compile using
Mandrake 7.0 without much luck. The instructions say to configure the 
kernel
(which I have done) and then do a "make install" (w/o quotes). Here is the
output I get:

Makefile:15: *** missing separator. Stop.

And the output of the Makefile.arch is:

VERSION = 2
PATCHLEVEL = 2
SUBLEVEL = 14
EXTRAVERSION = -15mdk
ARCH := $(shell uname -m | sed -e s/i.86/i386/ -e s/sun4u/sparc64/ -e
s/arm.*/arm/ -e s/sa110/arm/)

Has anyone got this to compile successfully on Mandrake 7.0? TIA for any
help.

Regards,
Mike Morrell
ICQ# 37128344

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS 
INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to