/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */
Hi all,
I've been scouring the net about this for months now and I was just
wondering how support for the h.323 protocol under MASQ and NAT is coming?
Can anyone point me to a certain direction for this issue so I don't spend
all my time going around in circles looking like an idiot? Here's the
scenario:
I've got a Cisco Media Convergence Server (IOW, a VoIP PBX server)
communicating to Cisco IP phones using the H.323 protocol. The problem is,
the guys in charge of the project want to move th box (and some of the
phones) INSIDE my private network behind the firewall. Now I can use NAT
and possibly MASQ for these devices but I need H.323 support which I haven't
been able to find yet. Am I out of luck or is there hope for me?
Thanks Everyone,
Breckin Loggins
_______________________________________________
Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.