/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


> -----Original Message-----
> From: John J. Donohue [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Sunday, March 12, 2000 11:09 AM
> To: Matthew Peterson
> Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [Masq] Can not surf some web sites from masqueraded host
> 
> 
> /* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ 
> before posting! */
> 
> 
> On Sat, 11 Mar 2000, Matthew Peterson wrote:
> 
> > Sites that I can not surf include www.landsend.com, www.4adodge.com,
> > www.costco.com and other very large corporate type sites. 
> If you can surf
> > these sites from your masqueraded box reply to this post.  My wife
> > starting to bad-mouth Linux and I'm pulling my hair out because I
> > can't figure it out.
> > 
> Everything works except costco. I get a blank white screen from them.

ok, this isn't a masq issue.  I checked it out as soon as the message came
in, and replied off the list.  There are two possibilities, 1 the web
browser that is being used is broken, and can't display the pages.  2 there
is an MTU problem.  I see 1 as being MUCH more likely, until there is some
evidence to the contrary.
        Greg

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to