/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


On 13 Mar 00, at 9:18, Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> > IP: always defragment (CONFIG_IP_ALWAYS_DEFRAG)
> 
> The default is YES, to which I've seen a note in the HOWTO, it's been
> there for months, at least.

The HOWTO says the default for this compile-time option is Yes but 
the compile-time option is no longer available.  This leads me to 
doubt that the function is even there anymore.

> What version of the HOWTO are you reading?  I believe that its up to
> 1.81 now...

I'm looking at 1.82.

Thanks,
Ken

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to