/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */ Hello, Thanks for the replys on my last post. I know a little bit more, although I had alredy had the sujestions installed. So, now its time to more on to debuging to isolate the problem more. I do not thing that the port is being forwarded passed the server. I am useing ipmasqadm portfw. I can do a: watch -n 1 cat /proc/net/ip_mawq/portfw And I can see pcanywhere hiting the ports, the count gos down. But I am not sure if the forwored packet leaves the server. I am trying to debug this more. I set debuging with: echo 2 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_masq_debug But were dose the output go, I don't see it in "messages" file(redhat 6.0) ?? Also were would the debug for: /sbin/modprobe ip_masq_portfw debug=1 go to ? Thanks for any help. Jim, _______________________________________________ Masq maillist - [EMAIL PROTECTED] Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES UNSUBSCRIBING! or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting. You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.
