/* HINT: Search archives @ http://www.indyramp.com/masq/ before posting! */


I get the same "425" error making a connection to an ftp server from behind the linux 
box. Is this what ipmasqadm port-forwarding is supposed to be a work-around for?

I'm doing it from a red-hat 6.0 kernel 2.2.5-15 dist.

Rick van Valkenburg

>I get these messages when I try to connect to >ftp.sunet.se (a public ftp)

[Cut the stuff above that isn't importaint]
>
>Using normal mode:
>------
>  [Cut the stuff above that isn't importaint]
>257 "/" is current directory.
>PORT 192,168,0,2,13,246
>200 PORT command successful.
>LIST -al
>425 Can't open data connection.
-------------------------------------------------------------

>And I found out, it doesn't matter if I use the >ip_masq_ftp module or not. :-(((
>
>Anybody here know why? And/or any solutions?
>
>       Elector^NPS
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

_______________________________________________
Masq maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Admin requests can be handled at http://www.indyramp.com/masq-list/ -- THIS INCLUDES 
UNSUBSCRIBING!
or email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE read the HOWTO and search the archives before posting.
You can start your search at http://www.indyramp.com/masq/
Please keep general linux/unix/pc/internet questions off the list.

Reply via email to