Hi,

Gautam Iyer a écrit :
>     2. Numerous segfaults :(. Closing a tab sometimes caused an entire
>        segfault. Exiting always causes a core dump.

I think to have detected and fixed the case which could make a segfault
when closing a tab. So please tell me if this happens again...

I am not sure because I don't have the same segfault, but I think this
may be the cause also
>     2. Running with my configuration (attached) causes a segfault on
>        exit. The backtrace wasn't helpful at all:
>
>       (gdb) backtrace
>       #0  0xb7f9c424 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
>       #1  0xb7c16101 in raise () from /lib/libc.so.6
>       #2  0xb7c178e8 in abort () from /lib/libc.so.6
>       #3  0xb7c4ccbb in ?? () from /lib/libc.so.6
>       #4  0x00000004 in ?? ()
>       #5  0xbfbb74c0 in ?? ()
>       #6  0x00000400 in ?? ()
>       #7  0x00000000 in ?? ()

And I have fixed this as well. I could reproduce it thanks to your
config file, then found where was the bug...

Jehan