I too agree with tharanath but with all other documents to be maintained
for CCE are bit heavy. All other docs except lesson plans maintained in DTP
printout can be OK, but lesson plans are better if written since there is a
lot we can get from that. There is scope for correcting our own
difficulties in teaching that particular class .

Aravind Navalli
High School Maths teacher
Govt Jr College for Girls(high school sec)
Sindhanur
dt: Raichur

Mob no: 9036218992