On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:53 AM, John Hunter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 11:24 AM, Michael Droettboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> Thanks.  Done.
>
> I wonder is there is some python 2.5 is creeping in somewhere.

I also notice you upgraded pyparsing in that revision, so that may be
the source of the problems.  I'm tried reverting pyparsing alone in
hopes that that would give us a clue, but it appears you are using
some of the new features, because I now get:

  File
"/home/titan/johnh/dev/lib/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/mathtext.py",
line 2714, in parse
    self.__class__._parser = Parser()
  File
"/home/titan/johnh/dev/lib/python2.4/site-packages/matplotlib/mathtext.py",
line 2027, in __init__
    start_group  = (Optional(latexfont) - lbrace)
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'Optional' and 'Suppress'