On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:25 AM, Michael Droettboom <md...@stsci.edu> wrote:

>> And I'll try and get the maintenance branch right next time :-)
>
> All of the above sounds good to me.

I will be traveling to my conference starting at noon, so will be in
sporadic, light email contact for the next few days.  Charlie will
look at fixing the builds tonight -- everyone else, please do what you
can if something comes up because I would love to have a good set of
binaries on line by the time my talk starts at noon tomorrow:

  http://mloss.org/workshop/nips08/

JDH