David Cournapeau wrote:
> Andrew Straw wrote:
>
>>   I looked a little further, and it depends on the directory that the
>> tests are run from -- if I manually log into the build slave, I can
>> get the tests to run (in fact, one segfaults) if I try from a
>> different working directory. Anyhow, now that I have a handle on it, I
>> think I can probably get it working... Give me a couple days.
>>

> great.

Well, now the scons branch tests run properly (until they hit a segfault
on matplotlib.tests.test_axes.test_basic_annotate)

However, with svn r7985, the trunk fails to find the tests. This is so
weird. There's nothing in that commit that I can see that should cause
the failure, but it seems repeatable. r7984 doesn't have it and r7985
does. And it appears to be more or less the issue that the scons branch
had. Sigh.

Don't forget to pass on your sourceforge username to John to get svn
commit access. I think the scons build option should get merged into the
trunk.

-Andrew