On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 10:34 AM, Michael Droettboom <md...@stsci.edu> wrote:

> Did you run this from a working copy of the trunk?  That worked for me.
> (A merge init always has a from and a to, where the "to" is implied by
> the current working copy).
>
> I believe (though a little testing) that merging from the branch to the
> trunk is now working.

I first ran it from trunk/matplotlib, and then thought maybe you meant
trunk trunk, so I deleted the branch, recreated it, and did the
svnmerge init from trunk.

I'll test after your changes -- if I recall correctly we've been
optimistic before only to see the merge tracking disappear.

It appears to be working, though, so you clearly sprinkled your magic
pixie dust on it.  Thanks for taking a look.

JDH