> Yup, it's a bit of a hack right now b/c you need to merge several
>> branches and tools that are still in review, but it's not too bad.
>>
>> You need to start from this branch:
>>
>> https://github.com/ellisonbg/ipython/tree/jsonhandlers
>>
>> and then grab this repo:
>>
>> https://github.com/ipython/jsplugins
>>
>> I would start by testing the d3graph plugin and verify that you can do
>> what I show here (watch ~ 40 seconds):
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4rFuIb1Ie4&t=40m0s
>>
>> That should give you the basics.  Then the webgl visualizer example is
>> here:
>>
>> https://github.com/RishiRamraj/seepymol

OK so I now have a very experimental proof of concept of how integrating
Galry in the IPython notebook. There's a short demo here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taN4TobRS-E

I'll put the code on github but there's of course much more to do.

I'll also work on a basic matplotlib-like high-level interface that will
work in both standard python/ipython consoles, and in the IPython notebook.

Cheers,
Cyrille