How many matplotlib developers are planning to attend SciPy this year?

If we used some of our funds to support an extra hotel night, would any
of you be interested in spending an extra day for a "matplotlib
developer summit" to discuss matplotlib projects?  This would be in
addition to the sprints, which I see probably being a larger group. Your
response isn't a committment at this point, I'm just trying to gauge how
much interest there might be.

Mike

--
                    _