I'm hoping to return to more active status with a change in jobs now and
finally finishing off the thesis.

I should be at SciPy and would very much be interested in sticking around
to discuss development. (Though I should probably make sure the job will
pay for me to stick around for the sprints...)

Ryan

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Benjamin Root <ben.r...@ou.edu> wrote:

> I am awaiting approval from my superiors to pay for me to go this year. I
> plan to split out my Anatomy of Matplotlib tutorial into two levels. If
> that works out and both tutorials get accepted, then I would imagine that I
> could spend an extra day. Would this extra day be before or after the week
> of the conference?
>
> Ben Root
>

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Eric Firing <efir...@hawaii.edu> wrote:
>
>> On 2014/02/27 6:28 AM, Michael Droettboom wrote:
>> > How many matplotlib developers are planning to attend SciPy this year?
>>
>> Most likely I will not.
>>
>> Eric
>>

>> > If we used some of our funds to support an extra hotel night, would any
>> > of you be interested in spending an extra day for a "matplotlib
>> > developer summit" to discuss matplotlib projects?  This would be in
>> > addition to the sprints, which I see probably being a larger group. Your
>> > response isn't a committment at this point, I'm just trying to gauge how
>> > much interest there might be.
>> >
>> > Mike

>> Subversion Kills Productivity. Get off Subversion & Make the Move to
>> Perforce.
>> With Perforce, you get hassle-free workflows. Merge that actually works.
>> Faster operations. Version large binaries.  Built-in WAN optimization and
>> the
>> freedom to use Git, Perforce or both. Make the move to Perforce.
>>
>> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=122218951&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

> Subversion Kills Productivity. Get off Subversion & Make the Move to
> Perforce.
> With Perforce, you get hassle-free workflows. Merge that actually works.
> Faster operations. Version large binaries.  Built-in WAN optimization and
> the
> freedom to use Git, Perforce or both. Make the move to Perforce.
>
> http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=122218951&iu=/4140/ostg.clktrk

Ryan May
Graduate Research Assistant
School of Meteorology