Hi Guys,

I'm a new user of Matplotlib and am very impressed by its plotting capabilities.

I have the latest version of Matplotlib and Numpy 1.0 running on my Win 2000
system with Python 2.4.

On running the pythonic_matplotlib.py,cursor_demo.py etc.. in Matplotlib
examples in the Pythonwin interpreter, the program runs fine, the tk window
shows up and when I close the window by way of the 'x' on the right hand side,
it closes fine.

But however, when I reload pythonic_matplotlib.py, and run it again (by
pressing F5), the tk window shows up, but the all the functions on the toolbar
do not work. When I press the 'x' on the right hand side of the window, it
shows the following message and Pythonwin crashes.

"Runtime Error!

Program: c:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\pythonwin\pythonwin.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information"

I was wondering what the issue could be.

Your response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Maser