Thanks for pointing that out, Eric.

I try that and it did turn my plot 90 degree.   The bad news is that GSview
imports it upside down and if I want to view the plot on the screen, I have to
rotate it downside up first.   (Hey, I shouldn't complain.  At least I can
print without wasting a piece of paper for each plot).

So, looks like it's true that something MPL did to the eps file is causing Word
to spit out that error page.  I wish I know what it is.

The problem of not finding out is that I need to send these plots to clients.
I don't want to require that they have an .eps viewer in order to see my
plots...

Regards

--
John Henry