I'm confused, because I don't see any place where self.canvas.draw is
called in the code1 version. Also, when I resize the figure, the
background region changes, so the plot gets messed up as I have
noticed before with this method. Does anyone know a good way to
recapture a clean background, in particular when the image is resized?
Thanks,
Glenn