I think perhaps he's referring to the inheritance diagrams which are
HTML image maps.  It seems that this functionality has somehow broken.
(The image map is not getting returned from dot and inserted into the
HTML).  I'm looking into it.

Cheers,
Mike

John Hunter wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Sandro Tosi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> The doc compilation is fine, the show-inheritance is fixed, but just a
>> confirmation: what was the page with the "clickable" image? I seem to
>> remember 'api/artist_api.html' but now the image in it doesn't allow
>> to be "browsable".
>>
>> I'll let you know if something else comes out.
>>
>> Thanks for the collaboration (to Mikhail too :) ),
>> Sandro
>>

> If you look in api/axes_api.html, some of the functions (the first is
> acorr) have embedded images, and you can click on various link targets
> [source code, png, pdf] for the source code or other output formats.
>
> JDH

Michael Droettboom
Science Software Branch
Operations and Engineering Division