On Thu, Jul 31, 2008 at 2:06 PM, Michael Droettboom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It seems to have broken with a recent update to Sphinx.  Sphinx changed the
> way that cross-reference urls are stored in the document tree.  I have
> updated matplotlib to use an approach that work for Sphinx both before and
> after this change (SVN r5940).
>
> I don't consider this a "show-stopper" if it's too late to push another
> matplotlib update out.

OK, I think we are ready to roll.  Charlie, you can tag the release
and get to work on the binaries and release when you have time.  I'll
be in sporadic email contact until Monday, so why don't you do the
announce (feel free to just past in the updates in the CHANGELOG).  I
haven't been testing 0.91.x like I have 0.98.x so let's just release
the 0.98.3 point release at this time.  I don't think there are any
mission critical bugs in 91.x that require a release right now.

Sandro, if you want to test the final/final, it is at
http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/tmp/matplotlib-0.98.3.tar.gz (svn
r5941)